Leather journals, handmade by Oberon Design, in the U.S.A. Refillable covers available in a variety of sizes, images & colours.
Our handmade products take 3 - 5 days to bench craft.
Find out more about order processing and shipping times. CLICK HERE.
- Feels as Good as it Looks: Made from premium domestic leather, drum dyed for a rich color and durable finish you won't find elsewhere. Available in TWO sizes.
- Let Your Creativity Flow: The included hardbound journal insert features blank pages and a lined template, ready for your thoughts, sketches, memories and more. AND, it's refillable!
- An Instant Heirloom: More than just a diary / notebook, your Oberon Design Leather Journal is crafted to last a lifetime and is sure to be cherished.
- Handcrafted in the US: As beautiful as it is inspiring, this American made journal is a true work of art, lovingly crafted, one at a time, from genuine leather by artisans right here in our California workshop.
- Give the Gift of Inspiration: Artists, writers, students and others appreciate the value of a quality journal. Give the creative soul in your life a truly unique gift they'll treasure for a lifetime.
- See the 'Features & Details' tab for all the details, then click 'Add to Cart' to order.
- Alternative Book Insert Options. Click Here.
- What's the difference between our Large Notebook Covers and our Large Journals? Click Here...
- Want a custom color? CLICK HERE for info and ordering.
Features & Details:
Colors: Saddle, Fern, Green
- Optional Pen Loop $5
- Two sizes available; Large 6 x 9 inches / Small 5 x 6.875 inches.
- Hand cast Britannia pewter button and leather thong closure.
- A blank hardbound book insert included, made with recycled, heavy bond, acid free paper.
- Provided lined template sheet facilitates straight lined writing.
- For replacement book fillers, CLICK HERE for our Parts and Fillers page.
Book Insert size: Large 5.5 x 8.5 inches with 208 pages / Small 4.25 x 6.25 inches with 220 pages
Weight with book in cover: Large 1.6lb / Small .80lb
Helpful Links and Info