Hair accessories, individually handmade in the U.S.A. from Britannia Metal.
Dimensions: 5 3/4 inches long. 1 3/8 inches wide on bottom and 1 3/4 inches wide on top. Comb prongs are 4 1/2 inches long.
- Show Off Your Unique Style: Why settle for ordinary, mass-market hair accessories? This stunning comb with celtic accent gives your style a personalized look.
- Dress Up your Up-do: From everyday casual to romantic and wedding-worthy, your Oberon Design art piece is the perfect fit.
- Secure & Comfortable Hold For Thick or Long Hair: Whether your hair is curly or straight, upswept styles are a breeze to manage with this sturdy comb.
- Handcrafted In The USA & Guaranteed: Hand cast from 100% Britannia metal, right here in our California workshop, using quality comb parts. This heirloom worthy piece is jewelry for your hair.
- Makes a great gift: With many sizes and styles to choose from, our hair accessories are collectible. The Celtic Knot Comb makes a wonderful gift for the women and girls in your life!
About The Imagery
In Pre-Medieval Ireland, Celts were known for cleanliness and hairstyles. Both sexes wore their hair elaborately braided and decorated with gold balls, bells, sticks, metal hair ribbons and discs, flexible gold or bronze headbands and combs carved from bone.